The flamingo tire sealant is a unique technology that fixes standard puncture within a few seconds. Tyre Sealant is injected into the tire through the air valve, it forms a viscous gel inside your tire that will plug all leaks or punctures. Start driving your vehicle within a few minutes of inserting the sealant, so the tire’s heat can spread the gel evenly around the inside. Tire sealant also costs less than parts and labor for patch repair.
- If possible, remove objects causing a puncture.
- Shake the can well before use.
- Screw connecting tube firmly onto tires valve.
- Hold the can upright-button uppermost-remove protector cap-press button until tires appear firm.
- After pumping finished, disconnect both ends of the tube. Immediately drive 3-5 km to allow the sealer to spread in tires and mend the puncture. Then check and adjust tires pressure.